I am a Field Agent for Mountain Standard. They make reasonably priced and super high quality gear and apparel. As a Field Agent, I basically create content for them here and there. I write trip reports and blog posts for their “Adventures” section on their website as well as send them photos to post on Instagram. Go check out their gear here if you’re interested in some dope hats, bullet-proof bags, and suave, versatile, and athletic apparel for men AND women.
Read some stories that I’ve written up for MS below:
- A detailed trip report about a 6-day raft trip down the Middle Fork of the Salmon River.
- Earth Day spent romping around the Utah desert
- 5 things that are necessary when searching for your perfect hiking companion.
- A weekend road trip down to Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, and Moab.
- A winter hike up one of Colorado’s 14ers that could have gone a little smoother.
Olloclip makes world-renowned “tools and accessories for the mobile photographer”. This includes their ground-breaking device that clips onto a mobile phone and allows for greater photography possibilities like macro shots and fisheye photos.
They sent me a lens for my iPhone which I used and wrote a short piece about:
- A day in Rocky Mountain National Park with the Olloclip 4-In-1 Lens
We Do Local
“Eat. Drink. Do. Local.” With a motto like that, how could you go wrong? This company based out of Fort Collins, CO created an app that compiles deals and coupons for local businesses around the city. My work with this company includes interviews with local business owners where I find what is unique and innovative about their product and write short stories to share on the app and website.
Read my pieces that I’ve written for We Do Local here:
- How a local brewery mixes the nostalgia of Bavaria with the locality of Fort Collins
- The Non-Conforming Distiller
Tour De Foam
This is a beer and brewery tour company based out of beautiful Bozeman, Montana. They take you on a city-wide tour to multiple breweries in the area allowing you to try new beers and learn some trivia tidbits along the way. I occasionally write guest blogs for them because I love what they do, who they are, and I really, really LOVE beer.
Check out their site and the piece I’ve written for them so far below:
- 7 Tips for Surviving Great American Beer Fest as a Rookie